upscaledb 2.2.1 - Release Notes
upscaledb Embedded Storage is a database engine written in C/C++. It is fast,
production-proven and easy to use.
upscaledb is a database engine written in C/C++. It is fast, production-proven
and easy to use.
This release has a bunch of bug fixes, performance improvements and a new
API for bulk operations.
- Added a new API function for bulk operations (ups_db_bulk_operations in
- Fixed compiler error related to inline assembly on gcc 4.8.x
- Fixed bug when ups_cursor_overwrite would overwrite a transactional record
instead of the (correct) btree record
- Fixed several bugs in the duplicate key consolidation
- issue #80: fixed streamvbyte compilation for c++11
- issue #79: fixed crc32 failure when reusing deleted blobs spanning
- Fixed a bug when recovering duplicates that were inserted with one of the
- Minor improvements for the journalling performance
- Fixed compilation issues w/ gcc 6.2.1 (Thanks, Roel Brook)
- License is now Apache License 2.0
- Performance improvements when appending keys at the end of the
- The flags UPS_HINT_APPEND and UPS_HINT_PREPEND are now deprecated
- Removed the libuv dependency; switched to boost::asio instead
- Performance improvements when using many duplicate keys (with a
duplicate table spanning multiple pages)
- Committed transactions are now batched before they are flushed to
- The integer compression codecs UPS_COMPRESSOR_UINT32_GROUPVARINT and
UPS_COMPRESSOR_UINT32_STREAMVBYTE are now deprecated
- The integer compression codec UPS_COMPRESSOR_UINT32_MASKEDVBYTE is now a
synonym for UPS_COMPRESSOR_UINT32_VARBYTE, but uses the MaskedVbyte
library under the hood.
- Added Mingw compiler support (thanks, topilski)